With his first win on Bridgestones in Shanghai, The Doctor is back!!
Dani Pedrosa finished in second place, Stoner took third, while Lorenzo was in fourth place
Nicky Hayden, John Hopkins and Alex de Angelis took 6th, 14th and 16th places respectively...
2008 Chinese MotoGP: Race results from Shanghai:
1. Valentino Rossi ITA Fiat Yamaha Team (B) 44min 8.061 secs
2. Dani Pedrosa SPA Repsol Honda Team (M) 44min 11.951 secs
3. Casey Stoner AUS Ducati Marlboro Team (B) 44min 23.989 secs
4. Jorge Lorenzo SPA Fiat Yamaha Team (M) 44min 30.555 secs
5. Marco Melandri ITA Ducati Marlboro Team (B) 44min 35.018 secs
6. Nicky Hayden USA Repsol Honda Team (M) 44min 36.430 secs
7. Colin Edwards USA Tech 3 Yamaha (M) 44min 37.841 secs
8. Toni Elias SPA Alice Team (B) 44min 38.286 secs
9. Loris Capirossi ITA Rizla Suzuki MotoGP (B) 44min 39.501 secs
10. Shinya Nakano JPN San Carlo Honda Gresini (B) 44min 44.030 secs
11. Andrea Dovizioso ITA JiR Team Scot MotoGP (M) 44min 44.307 secs
12. James Toseland GBR Tech 3 Yamaha (M) 44min 51.252 secs
13. Randy de Puniet FRA LCR Honda MotoGP (M) 44min 51.503 secs
14. John Hopkins USA Kawasaki Racing Team (B) 44min 53.916 secs
15. Sylvain Guintoli FRA Alice Team (B) 44min 54.391 secs
16. Alex de Angelis RSM San Carlo Honda Gresini (B) 44min 58.654 secs
17. Anthony West AUS Kawasaki Racing Team (B) 45min 13.654 secs
Chris Vermeulen AUS Rizla Suzuki MotoGP (B) 12min 37.734 secs
More images from the 2008 Chinese MotoGP
For more hi-res MotoGP wallpaper, go here
James Toseland is rich...!
Moto Guzzi V7 Classic: More pics and details
Kevin Schwantz back in MotoGP in 2009?
Parallel World: Mr Sanders prepares to ride around the world. Yet again.
The rocking new BMW S1000RR...
Tokyo Joe's MotoGP-replica GSX-R!
Hot bikes and babes, on Flickr!
David Emmett's report on the 2008 Chinese MotoGP
We found these Valentino Rossi speakers on Fast Bikes. More here