The Doctor took his 90th GP win in France...
...followed up Lorenzo in second, Edwards in third and Pedrosa in fourth places
West was in 14th place, Stoner, with a spot of bad luck, finished 16th, while Randy de Puniet, whose bike we think looks very cool, finished in 9th place
2008 French MotoGP results from Le Mans:
1. Valentino Rossi ITA Fiat Yamaha Team (B) 44min 30.799 secs
2. Jorge Lorenzo SPA Fiat Yamaha Team (M) 44min 35.796 secs
3. Colin Edwards USA Tech 3 Yamaha (M) 44min 37.604 secs
4. Dani Pedrosa SPA Repsol Honda Team (M) 44min 40.956 secs
5. Chris Vermeulen AUS Rizla Suzuki MotoGP (B) 44min 52.561 secs
6. Andrea Dovizioso ITA JiR Team Scot MotoGP (M) 44min 53.194 secs
7. Loris Capirossi ITA Rizla Suzuki MotoGP (B) 44min 58.605 secs
8. Nicky Hayden USA Repsol Honda Team (M) 44min 58.794 secs
9. Randy de Puniet FRA LCR Honda MotoGP (M) 45min 0.143 secs
10. Shinya Nakano JPN San Carlo Honda Gresini (B) 45min 1.621 secs
11. Toni Elias SPA Alice Team (B) 45min 5.953 secs
12. Alex de Angelis RSM San Carlo Honda Gresini (B) 45min 7.015 secs
13. Sylvain Guintoli FRA Alice Team (B) 45min 22.837 secs
14. Anthony West AUS Kawasaki Racing Team (B) 46min 0.106 secs
15. Marco Melandri ITA Ducati Marlboro Team (B) 46min 10.422 secs
16. Casey Stoner AUS Ducati Marlboro Team (B) 44min 47.085 secs
James Toseland GBR Tech 3 Yamaha (M)
John Hopkins USA Kawasaki Racing Team (B)
Full race report here
2008 MotoGP race reports and hi-res wallpaper
Four-stroke 600s to replace two-stroke 250s in GP racing...
The best race-replica Fireblade is...?
John Surtees doesn't like traction control!
Valentino Rossi's 'first time'...
The all-American, 180bhp, supercharged Roehr 1250sc!
James Toseland can buy whatever he wants...
Motorcycle Speedway racing: Just how brave are you?
Fruit juice-powered Triumph does 254km/h!!
Honda CB1000R riding impression...
The HOTTEST Ferrari in the world!!