Valentino Rossi celebrates his win at the 2008 Italian MotoGP at Mugello!
Stoner took second place behind Rossi, Pedrosa was in third and de Angelis in fourth place. Scroll down for more hi-res pics...
2008 Italian MotoGP race results:
1. Valentino Rossi ITA Fiat Yamaha Team (B) 42min 31.153 secs
2. Casey Stoner AUS Ducati Marlboro Team (B) 42min 33.354 secs
3. Dani Pedrosa SPA Repsol Honda Team (M) 42min 36.020 secs
4. Alex de Angelis RSM San Carlo Honda Gresini (B) 42min 37.466 secs
5. Colin Edwards USA Tech 3 Yamaha (M) 42min 43.683 secs
6. James Toseland GBR Tech 3 Yamaha (M) 42min 44.959 secs
7. Loris Capirossi ITA Rizla Suzuki MotoGP (B) 42min 45.600 secs
8. Andrea Dovizioso ITA JiR Team Scot MotoGP (M) 42min 46.472 secs
9. Shinya Nakano JPN San Carlo Honda Gresini (B) 42min 46.480 secs
10. Chris Vermeulen AUS Rizla Suzuki MotoGP (B) 43min 1.938 secs
11. Sylvain Guintoli FRA Alice Team (B) 43min 10.774 secs
12. Toni Elias SPA Alice Team (B) 43min 21.174 secs
13. Nicky Hayden USA Repsol Honda Team (M) 43min 21.593 secs
14. Tady Okada JPN Repsol Honda Team (M) 43min 30.002 secs
15. Anthony West AUS Kawasaki Racing Team (B) 43min 31.889 secs
Randy de Puniet FRA LCR Honda MotoGP (M) 9min 25.989 secs
Marco Melandri ITA Ducati Marlboro Team (B) 9min 26.358 secs
John Hopkins USA Kawasaki Racing Team (B) 11min 17.629 secs
Jorge Lorenzo SPA Fiat Yamaha Team (M) 11min 11.489 secs
Full race report here
Hi-res MotoGP wallpaper: Even more pics from the 2008 season...
Davide Brivio: Jorge Lorenzo is dangerous...
Nicky Hayden defends his performance...
Valentino Rossi: 30 years, 7 world titles and a few regrets...
Aprilia working on MotoGP comeback...
Valentino Rossi: "The first time..."
Colin Edwards thinks Yamaha's 2008 MotoGP comeback is because of him!