MotoRevue, Voxan are almost ready with their new motorcycle – the Nefertiti – which they will launch ‘once the ongoing economic recession is over.’ (Which probably means nobody really knows when the bike will be launched!)
It seems the Nefertiti is based on the Voxan Super Naked XV, which was designed by Philippe Starck (who also designed the Aprilia Moto 6.5) and was first unveiled back in 2007. The production-ready Nefertiti is likely to be fitted with Voxan’s 1,166cc, 140bhp v-twin.
In April last year, the president of Voxan, Eric Terrace had declared, ‘If I’m boss, I will not show a motorcycle unless I can deliver it the next day.’ So we wonder where that leaves the Nefertiti…
- ► 2016 (135)
- ► 2015 (89)
- ► 2014 (113)
- ► 2013 (157)
- ► 2012 (284)
- ► 2011 (182)
- ► 2010 (196)
- 2009 Italian MotoGP: Race results from Mugello
- 2009 MotoGP wallpaper
- Valentino Rossi vs Wayne Rainey vs Eddie Lawson vs...
- BMW S1000RR: What lies beneath...
- Moto Guzzi Stelvio 1200 4V NTX unveiled
- Mac Motorcycles: New British brand announces plans...
- Arai, Shoei and Icon helmets bag top three spots i...
- Miguel Galluzzi talks about the Aprilia RSV4
- BMW announces Special Edition R1200GS
- 2009 Yamaha R1 vs Aprilia RSV4
- Lumeneo Smera goes on sale in France
- 2009 French MotoGP: Race results from Le Mans
- Troy Bayliss: ‘I have no intention of returning to...
- Rossi rides through Paris, Tech3 celebrates 20th B...
- Franco Uncini to sell his Suzuki XR40
- Troy Bayliss tests Ducati Desmosedici GP9 at Mugel...
- First pics and specs: BMW S1000RR streetbike
- BMW Project i: The Clever concept
- 4MC: Nick Shotter's amazing four-wheeled motorcycl...
- Big CC: 450bhp GSX-R1000 K7 Turbo
- Aprilia RSV4 road test
- Craig Jones does 238km/h on ice, on a Buell 1125R
- Honda: The RC212V isn’t good enough!
- Memorable: The magnificent Honda NR750
- Voxan Nefertiti announced, might go on sale in 201...
- Honda to supply Moto2 engines
- Pics from the 2009 Spanish MotoGP
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2008 (479)
- ► 2007 (430)
2WD AC Schnitzer AJS Akrapovic all-wheel-drive Alpinestars AMG Aprilia Ariel Audi Avinton Bajaj Barry Sheene Benelli Bianchi Bimota BMW Bosch Brammo Brembo Britten BSA Buell Bultaco Cagiva Campagna Can-Am Carver Casey Stoner Caterham Chinese bikes Classics Concept Bike Confederate CRandS Custom-built Dainese Derbi Diesel Ducati Eddie Lawson EICMA 2008 EICMA 2009 EICMA 2012 EICMA 2013 EICMA 2014 EICMA 2015 EICMA 2016 Electric Ferrari Fischer flying machines Freddie Spencer Giacomo Agostini Gilera Harley-Davidson Helmets Henderson Hero Motocorp Hesketh Honda Horex Husqvarna Hybrid Hyosung Ilmor Indian Intermot 2012 Intermot 2014 Intermot 2016 Interviews Isle of Man TT Jawa Jay Leno Jeremy Burgess Kawasaki Kevin Schwantz KTM Lamborghini Lambretta Laverda Lazareth Lotus Mahindra Malaguti Markus Hofmann McLaren Mercedes-Benz Mick Doohan Midual Millepercento Mission Motors Mondial Morbidelli Morgan Moriwaki Moto Guzzi Moto Morini Moto2 Moto3 MotoCzysz MotoGP MotoGP-2007 MotoGP-2008 MotoGP-2009 MotoGP-2010 Motorcycle Design Motus MTT MV Agusta MZ News Nissan Norton NSU Peraves Petronas Peugeot Photography Piaggio Porsche Quad Renard Renault Riding Impressions Roehr Ronax Ronin Rotary Royal Enfield Scooters Segway Shootouts Short Films Skills Specials stunt riding Supercharged Suter Suzuki Toyota Travel trike Triumph Turbo TVS Two-stroke Ural V10 V12 V4 V6 V8 Valentino Rossi Velocette Vespa Victory Vincent Volkswagen Voxan Vyrus Wakan Wayne Gardner Wayne Rainey Wunderlich Yamaha Yoshimura Zagato