Some of our readers have written in, saying they are unhappy with how photos are being hosted on Faster and Faster. The main concern voiced is having to click something on an external site after clicking on the picture itself on Faster and Faster.
Well, here's a quick explanation. Faster and Faster is hosted on Blogger/Blogspot, which is where our pics also used to be hosted earlier. Some months ago, however, we exhausted our 1GB limit that Blogger enforces for pics.
Hence, we now have to host our images on free image hosting services like Imagevenue and Imageshack. Now, while you may have to endure pop-up advertisements from these sites, these sites are in no way malicious or unsafe. There is no virus, no malicious code and nothing to worry about - just click on the pics and download them as you used to earlier.
While hosting the pics on Blogger/Blogspot may have been ideal, please understand that that is no longer possible. Using services like Imagevenue or Imageshack DOES NOT earn us any extra revenue. We're using these services simply because we don't have any other option.
So, please bear with us and don't worry when clicking on any pics on Faster and Faster since both Imagevenue and Imageshack are TOTALLY SAFE sites, and your computer is NOT AT ANY RISK if you go to these sites and download our pictures from there.
Update (19th Aug., 2009): Since most readers were complaining about inappropriate ads that were being served up by Imagevenue, we've stopped using that service. From now on, we're only using Imageshack, which does not serve up adult ads. We hope this will sort out any problems that you may have had in the past.
- ► 2016 (135)
- ► 2015 (89)
- ► 2014 (113)
- ► 2013 (157)
- ► 2012 (284)
- ► 2011 (182)
- ► 2010 (196)
- MotoGP 3D: For those who really like to watch…!
- BMW F800R Chris Pfeiffer replica announced
- MZ Emmely EL1: Are Chinese-made electric scooters ...
- Millyard Viper V10: Allen Millyard builds 8.0-litr...
- T-Kart: $1,900 DIY Batmobile is go!
- Jorge Lorenzo to stay at Yamaha for 2010
- 2010 Roehr 1250sc riding impression
- In conversation with Kevin ‘Revvin’ Schwantz
- GP Motorsports to sell Aprilia-powered, Ilmor-fram...
- Ducati 1098S: Martini Racing replica rocks!
- About clicking on and downloading photos on Faster...
- 2009 Czech MotoGP: Race pics from Brno
- Ilmor develop turbocharged 700cc five-stroke engin...
- Confederate P120 Fighter Combat unveiled
- 2009 Czech MotoGP: Race results from Brno
- AD Koncept’s Playboy LCR-Honda Fireblade replica
- Casey Stoner to miss next three MotoGP races due t...
- Lazareth Wazuma: 500bhp BMW V12-powered quad that ...
- Special Edition Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R up for grabs ...
- Richard Hammond races a Honda Fireblade against a ...
- Red Fenix’s US$144,000 Ducati 1198RF
- Colin Edwards: The Texas Tornado talks...
- 2WD Yamaha R1: Riding impression
- 2010 Yamaha VMax announced
- Showdown: Yamaha V-Max vs Harley-Davidson VRSCF V-...
- Shaggy: Fly High
- Please help the Black Nail Brigade Foundation
- ▼ August (27)
- ► 2008 (479)
- ► 2007 (430)
2WD AC Schnitzer AJS Akrapovic all-wheel-drive Alpinestars AMG Aprilia Ariel Audi Avinton Bajaj Barry Sheene Benelli Bianchi Bimota BMW Bosch Brammo Brembo Britten BSA Buell Bultaco Cagiva Campagna Can-Am Carver Casey Stoner Caterham Chinese bikes Classics Concept Bike Confederate CRandS Custom-built Dainese Derbi Diesel Ducati Eddie Lawson EICMA 2008 EICMA 2009 EICMA 2012 EICMA 2013 EICMA 2014 EICMA 2015 EICMA 2016 Electric Ferrari Fischer flying machines Freddie Spencer Giacomo Agostini Gilera Harley-Davidson Helmets Henderson Hero Motocorp Hesketh Honda Horex Husqvarna Hybrid Hyosung Ilmor Indian Intermot 2012 Intermot 2014 Intermot 2016 Interviews Isle of Man TT Jawa Jay Leno Jeremy Burgess Kawasaki Kevin Schwantz KTM Lamborghini Lambretta Laverda Lazareth Lotus Mahindra Malaguti Markus Hofmann McLaren Mercedes-Benz Mick Doohan Midual Millepercento Mission Motors Mondial Morbidelli Morgan Moriwaki Moto Guzzi Moto Morini Moto2 Moto3 MotoCzysz MotoGP MotoGP-2007 MotoGP-2008 MotoGP-2009 MotoGP-2010 Motorcycle Design Motus MTT MV Agusta MZ News Nissan Norton NSU Peraves Petronas Peugeot Photography Piaggio Porsche Quad Renard Renault Riding Impressions Roehr Ronax Ronin Rotary Royal Enfield Scooters Segway Shootouts Short Films Skills Specials stunt riding Supercharged Suter Suzuki Toyota Travel trike Triumph Turbo TVS Two-stroke Ural V10 V12 V4 V6 V8 Valentino Rossi Velocette Vespa Victory Vincent Volkswagen Voxan Vyrus Wakan Wayne Gardner Wayne Rainey Wunderlich Yamaha Yoshimura Zagato