Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Suzuki GB announces limited edition GSX-R750
Suzuki GB has announced a limited edition GSX-R750, only 25 units of which will be made available and orders for which will only be accepted online. This special edition GSX-R features a paintjob that’s based on the 1996 GSX-R750, a Yoshimura exhaust and an individually numbered commemorative top yoke plaque and certificate. ‘This is set to become one of the most sought-after GSX-R's ever produced,’ claims a Suzuki GB spokesperson. While we’re not too sure about that, those who may be interested in buying one can get more details on the official website here
In the meanwhile, there’s more action happening at Suzuki GB, who recently donated a special, one-off GSX-R to charity. This GSX-R1000 was originally built for Kevin Schwantz and be auctioned for charity later this month. Those interested in the auction can send an email to Kelly Neal on email@example.com
- ► 2016 (135)
- ► 2015 (89)
- ► 2014 (113)
- ► 2013 (157)
- ► 2012 (284)
- ► 2011 (182)
- ► 2010 (196)
- Claudio Castiglioni: “Why stop at 150km/h?!”
- Ben Spies' Yamaha R1 riding impression
- Moto Guzzi V12 concept bikes win 2009 MDA Trophy
- BMW S1000RR takes on Japanese litre-class superbik...
- KTM 690 Duke R riding impression
- Aprilia RSV4 R riding impression
- Cedric Lynch: “They won't equal petrol-engined bik...
- 1,000cc engines to make a comeback in MotoGP in 20...
- Graziano Rossi: “As soon as you believe you are th...
- Shootout: Benelli TNT 1130 vs Ducati Streetfighter...
- Cameron Diaz, Tom Cruise ride a Ducati Hypermotard...
- Voxan VX10 Nefertiti: The road less travelled…
- Ducati Desmosedici RR: Better than ever before...
- 1987 Suzuki GSX-R750: Old school cool
- BMW S1000RR goes to war against Japan Inc.
- Suzuki GB announces limited edition GSX-R750
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2008 (479)
- ► 2007 (430)
2WD AC Schnitzer AJS Akrapovic all-wheel-drive Alpinestars AMG Aprilia Ariel Audi Avinton Bajaj Barry Sheene Benelli Bianchi Bimota BMW Bosch Brammo Brembo Britten BSA Buell Bultaco Cagiva Campagna Can-Am Carver Casey Stoner Caterham Chinese bikes Classics Concept Bike Confederate CRandS Custom-built Dainese Derbi Diesel Ducati Eddie Lawson EICMA 2008 EICMA 2009 EICMA 2012 EICMA 2013 EICMA 2014 EICMA 2015 EICMA 2016 Electric Ferrari Fischer flying machines Freddie Spencer Giacomo Agostini Gilera Harley-Davidson Helmets Henderson Hero Motocorp Hesketh Honda Horex Husqvarna Hybrid Hyosung Ilmor Indian Intermot 2012 Intermot 2014 Intermot 2016 Interviews Isle of Man TT Jawa Jay Leno Jeremy Burgess Kawasaki Kevin Schwantz KTM Lamborghini Lambretta Laverda Lazareth Lotus Mahindra Malaguti Markus Hofmann McLaren Mercedes-Benz Mick Doohan Midual Millepercento Mission Motors Mondial Morbidelli Morgan Moriwaki Moto Guzzi Moto Morini Moto2 Moto3 MotoCzysz MotoGP MotoGP-2007 MotoGP-2008 MotoGP-2009 MotoGP-2010 Motorcycle Design Motus MTT MV Agusta MZ News Nissan Norton NSU Peraves Petronas Peugeot Photography Piaggio Porsche Quad Renard Renault Riding Impressions Roehr Ronax Ronin Rotary Royal Enfield Scooters Segway Shootouts Short Films Skills Specials stunt riding Supercharged Suter Suzuki Toyota Travel trike Triumph Turbo TVS Two-stroke Ural V10 V12 V4 V6 V8 Valentino Rossi Velocette Vespa Victory Vincent Volkswagen Voxan Vyrus Wakan Wayne Gardner Wayne Rainey Wunderlich Yamaha Yoshimura Zagato