Friday, January 15, 2010
Nicky Hayden, on choosing between Megan Fox and Kevin Schwantz…
In an interview done by Gaber Kerzisnik for Superbike Plant, 2006 MotoGP world champ Nicky Hayden has spoken of one of the most difficult choices a man can ever make – watching Megan Fox on one TV channel vs watching 500cc motorcycle GP races from the early 1990s on another! ‘Man, this is not fair. This is too tough. Oohhhh man, I don’t know. Definitely I would not miss the race, especially with Schwantz, Rainey and all the old guys, but Megan Fox...,’ says Nicky. ‘Okay, I have the solution. I would bring up my computer, watch the race on TV and Megan Fox on my computer. Even if it was just a picture of her…,’ he adds.
Of course, Nicky will have more than just Ms Fox to contend with later this year. With Rossi, Lorenzo, Stoner, Pedrosa and Spies in the fray, 2010 can’t possibly be a cakewalk for the former MotoGP champ. However, when asked to name his toughest competitor ever, Nicky says it’s Rossi. ‘I have had a lot them, especially during my younger dirttrack days. But if you think of my GP career, then that answer is Valentino Rossi. No doubt. He is the winner of so many races, he has won nine championships, and he is so strong. Much stronger than anybody else...,’ says The Kentucky Kid.
Get Hayden’s full interview on Superbike Planet here
- ► 2016 (135)
- ► 2015 (89)
- ► 2014 (113)
- ► 2013 (157)
- ► 2012 (284)
- ► 2011 (182)
- Bombay Blues: 1969 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 café r...
- Bosch’s motorcycle ABS wins Yellow Angel award fro...
- Erik Buell: “I’m certainly not done…”
- 2010 Laureus World Sportsman of the Year: Valentin...
- Kawasaki ZX-7 gets two-stroke makeover
- IoM announces TT Zero, TTXGP sidelined again
- 2010 KTM 990 Adventure R riding impression
- 2010 Kawasaki Z1000 vs Triumph Speed Triple
- Vyrus 987 C3 4V: Official pics, specs
- Tamburini T1: Beyond perfect…?
- James Toseland: ‘Lorenzo comes across really arrog...
- Quest Velomobile: Honda ANF125i streamliner hits 2...
- Loris Capirossi: ‘MotoGP is for girls!’
- Wayne Gardner turns 50
- Charge: Mark Neale's film on the TTXGP story
- Love, Speed and Loss: Remembering Kim Newcombe
- Suzuki GB invites online reservations for 25th Ann...
- 2010 BMW R1200GS riding impression
- Motus MST-01 sports tourer bets big on GDI tech
- Bimota DB8: More performance, less money
- Ducati streetbikes to benefit from MotoGP developm...
- Nicky Hayden, on choosing between Megan Fox and Ke...
- Casey Stoner: “We’re going out to win the champion...
- In conversation with Patrizia Ruiz, the MotoGP Bea...
- Ducati 599 Mono concept from Australia
- Aprilia RSV4 Factory vs Ducati 1198S vs KTM RC8R
- Ducati 1098S vs Nissan Skyline GTR
- ▼ January (27)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (479)
- ► 2007 (430)
2WD AC Schnitzer AJS Akrapovic all-wheel-drive Alpinestars AMG Aprilia Ariel Audi Avinton Bajaj Barry Sheene Benelli Bianchi Bimota BMW Bosch Brammo Brembo Britten BSA Buell Bultaco Cagiva Campagna Can-Am Carver Casey Stoner Caterham Chinese bikes Classics Concept Bike Confederate CRandS Custom-built Dainese Derbi Diesel Ducati Eddie Lawson EICMA 2008 EICMA 2009 EICMA 2012 EICMA 2013 EICMA 2014 EICMA 2015 EICMA 2016 Electric Ferrari Fischer flying machines Freddie Spencer Giacomo Agostini Gilera Harley-Davidson Helmets Henderson Hero Motocorp Hesketh Honda Horex Husqvarna Hybrid Hyosung Ilmor Indian Intermot 2012 Intermot 2014 Intermot 2016 Interviews Isle of Man TT Jawa Jay Leno Jeremy Burgess Kawasaki Kevin Schwantz KTM Lamborghini Lambretta Laverda Lazareth Lotus Mahindra Malaguti Markus Hofmann McLaren Mercedes-Benz Mick Doohan Midual Millepercento Mission Motors Mondial Morbidelli Morgan Moriwaki Moto Guzzi Moto Morini Moto2 Moto3 MotoCzysz MotoGP MotoGP-2007 MotoGP-2008 MotoGP-2009 MotoGP-2010 Motorcycle Design Motus MTT MV Agusta MZ News Nissan Norton NSU Peraves Petronas Peugeot Photography Piaggio Porsche Quad Renard Renault Riding Impressions Roehr Ronax Ronin Rotary Royal Enfield Scooters Segway Shootouts Short Films Skills Specials stunt riding Supercharged Suter Suzuki Toyota Travel trike Triumph Turbo TVS Two-stroke Ural V10 V12 V4 V6 V8 Valentino Rossi Velocette Vespa Victory Vincent Volkswagen Voxan Vyrus Wakan Wayne Gardner Wayne Rainey Wunderlich Yamaha Yoshimura Zagato