Tuesday, September 06, 2011
Ducati to unveil Diavel AMG Special Edition
Ducati will unveil the Diavel AMG Special Edition at the Frankfurt Motor Show this month. The bike will feature AMG’s signature 5-spoke wheels, carbonfibre radiator grills with aluminium trim, AMG-style sport exhaust system with engraved end-caps and AMG-style horizontally ribbed seat upholstered in Alcantara. ‘The model’s incredible attention to performance detail also ensures that every engine has its Desmodromic cam-timing set by hand and authenticated with the name of the engine technician engraved on the left-side engine casing. Further underlining the model’s exclusivity, each motorcycle will have a numbered plaque on the fuel tank,’ says a press release from Ducati.
The Diavel AMG Special Edition also gets matte black carbonfibre bodywork with AMG’s ‘Diamond White Bright’ stripe and frame colour contrasted with black wheels. The special edition wheels, seat and exhaust end-caps are all AMG branded while ‘AMG’ is also laser-engraved into the air-duct panels either side of the fuel tank. The Ducati Diavel AMG Special Edition and exclusively designed leather jacket and helmet apparel will be available in early 2012, with orders opening to coincide with the first public showing at the Motor Show in Frankfurt, Germany.
- ► 2016 (135)
- ► 2015 (89)
- ► 2014 (113)
- ► 2013 (157)
- ► 2012 (284)
- Honda facility at Twin Ring Motegi has Yamahas on ...
- Honda develops new 670cc engine, next-gen DCT for ...
- Here's your chance to win a Tron LightCycle!
- 2012 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade: Official pics, spe...
- 2012 Honda CBR600RR announced
- 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale announced
- Ford unveils E-Bike Concept
- Lit Motors C1: The uncrashable scooter
- 20,000 Moto Guzzi fans celebrate the company’s 90t...
- 2012 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade to get fly-by-wire ...
- ‘King’ Kenny Roberts takes us back to 1980
- 2012 Yamaha YZF-R1 announced
- Husqvarna Concept E-go revealed
- BMW Concept e unveiled, provides a glimpse of our ...
- 2012 Ducati Streetfighter 848 announced
- Alan Cathcart tests the CR&S Duu
- Shootout: MV Agusta F4 RR vs BMW S1000RR vs Kawasa...
- Yamaha Racing show they haven’t forgotten Wayne Ra...
- Ducati to unveil Diavel AMG Special Edition
- Husqvarna release more details, pics of Nuda 900, ...
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2010 (196)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (479)
- ► 2007 (430)
2WD AC Schnitzer AJS Akrapovic all-wheel-drive Alpinestars AMG Aprilia Ariel Audi Avinton Bajaj Barry Sheene Benelli Bianchi Bimota BMW Bosch Brammo Brembo Britten BSA Buell Bultaco Cagiva Campagna Can-Am Carver Casey Stoner Caterham Chinese bikes Classics Concept Bike Confederate CRandS Custom-built Dainese Derbi Diesel Ducati Eddie Lawson EICMA 2008 EICMA 2009 EICMA 2012 EICMA 2013 EICMA 2014 EICMA 2015 EICMA 2016 Electric Ferrari Fischer flying machines Freddie Spencer Giacomo Agostini Gilera Harley-Davidson Helmets Henderson Hero Motocorp Hesketh Honda Horex Husqvarna Hybrid Hyosung Ilmor Indian Intermot 2012 Intermot 2014 Intermot 2016 Interviews Isle of Man TT Jawa Jay Leno Jeremy Burgess Kawasaki Kevin Schwantz KTM Lamborghini Lambretta Laverda Lazareth Lotus Mahindra Malaguti Markus Hofmann McLaren Mercedes-Benz Mick Doohan Midual Millepercento Mission Motors Mondial Morbidelli Morgan Moriwaki Moto Guzzi Moto Morini Moto2 Moto3 MotoCzysz MotoGP MotoGP-2007 MotoGP-2008 MotoGP-2009 MotoGP-2010 Motorcycle Design Motus MTT MV Agusta MZ News Nissan Norton NSU Peraves Petronas Peugeot Photography Piaggio Porsche Quad Renard Renault Riding Impressions Roehr Ronax Ronin Rotary Royal Enfield Scooters Segway Shootouts Short Films Skills Specials stunt riding Supercharged Suter Suzuki Toyota Travel trike Triumph Turbo TVS Two-stroke Ural V10 V12 V4 V6 V8 Valentino Rossi Velocette Vespa Victory Vincent Volkswagen Voxan Vyrus Wakan Wayne Gardner Wayne Rainey Wunderlich Yamaha Yoshimura Zagato