Tuesday, September 04, 2012
Suzuki launch Barry Sheene clothing line
Suzuki have announced a new special line of clothing, launched in honour of the legendary Barry Sheene, who won the 500cc motorcycle grand prix roadracing world championship in 1976 and 1977. 'The Sheene clothing line offers a casual and fashionable line-up that would not be out of place in major high street retailers,' says a press note from Suzuki.
The clothing line, with its Texaco Heron Suzuki colours with which Sheene won both his 500cc world championships in the 1970s, has been designed in memory of the golden age of motorcycle roadracing. The line-up comprises of a tshirt and hoodie, each featuring Sheene's racing number '7', team logos and sponsors.
'We are really pleased to present these stunning Sheene items, especially after the success of the 2012 range we launched earlier in the year. Both items look great in the vintage racing colours of the 70s - we really hope that Barry's loyal fans will love them just as much as we do and at the same time help the Clic Sargent cause,' says Emma Gibbon at Suzuki GB.
The Sheene t-shirt is priced at £35.00 and the hoodie at £65.00. 10% of the profits made from each item will go to the Clic Sargent Cancer Charity, which was Barry Sheene's chosen charity. The items can be bought online or through any authorised Suzuki dealer. More information available on Suzuki's official website.
- ► 2016 (135)
- ► 2015 (89)
- ► 2014 (113)
- ► 2013 (157)
- Honda confirms all-new V4-engined super sports mot...
- 2013 KTM 1190 Adventure R: First official pic, spe...
- 2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Granturismo, Pikes ...
- Long Live the Kings
- BMW C 600 Sport, C 650 GT visit Barcelona
- Millyard Viper V10 hits the road
- 2013 Yamaha YZF-R1, R6, R125 to get ‘Race-Blu’ liv...
- 2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R: Official pics, video, s...
- White-hot Honda Fireblade is deeply lustworthy...
- Triumph Speed Triple takes on Chevy Corvette Z06
- German Top Gun rides… what else, a BMW S1000RR
- Time Travel: Suzuki GSX-R1100 vs GSX-R1000
- Janna rides into a tyre shop...
- Manuela Raffaeta visits the BMW Museum, meets the ...
- Eric Bostrom’s Gary Nixon tribute Kawasaki Z1000 c...
- Video and high-res pics: BMW HP4 in action at Jere...
- On Two Wheels: On the road in a Ural sidecar
- 2013 Honda CBR250R gets MotoGP-replica paintjob
- 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 livens up the entry-level ...
- BMW R120 G/S kit sexes up the R1200GS
- C59R.1 brings café racer cool to the BMW R100RS
- Suzuki launch Barry Sheene clothing line
- 2013 Triumph Tiger Explorer XC announced
- ▼ September (23)
- ► 2011 (182)
- ► 2010 (196)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (479)
- ► 2007 (430)
2WD AC Schnitzer AJS Akrapovic all-wheel-drive Alpinestars AMG Aprilia Ariel Audi Avinton Bajaj Barry Sheene Benelli Bianchi Bimota BMW Bosch Brammo Brembo Britten BSA Buell Bultaco Cagiva Campagna Can-Am Carver Casey Stoner Caterham Chinese bikes Classics Concept Bike Confederate CRandS Custom-built Dainese Derbi Diesel Ducati Eddie Lawson EICMA 2008 EICMA 2009 EICMA 2012 EICMA 2013 EICMA 2014 EICMA 2015 EICMA 2016 Electric Ferrari Fischer flying machines Freddie Spencer Giacomo Agostini Gilera Harley-Davidson Helmets Henderson Hero Motocorp Hesketh Honda Horex Husqvarna Hybrid Hyosung Ilmor Indian Intermot 2012 Intermot 2014 Intermot 2016 Interviews Isle of Man TT Jawa Jay Leno Jeremy Burgess Kawasaki Kevin Schwantz KTM Lamborghini Lambretta Laverda Lazareth Lotus Mahindra Malaguti Markus Hofmann McLaren Mercedes-Benz Mick Doohan Midual Millepercento Mission Motors Mondial Morbidelli Morgan Moriwaki Moto Guzzi Moto Morini Moto2 Moto3 MotoCzysz MotoGP MotoGP-2007 MotoGP-2008 MotoGP-2009 MotoGP-2010 Motorcycle Design Motus MTT MV Agusta MZ News Nissan Norton NSU Peraves Petronas Peugeot Photography Piaggio Porsche Quad Renard Renault Riding Impressions Roehr Ronax Ronin Rotary Royal Enfield Scooters Segway Shootouts Short Films Skills Specials stunt riding Supercharged Suter Suzuki Toyota Travel trike Triumph Turbo TVS Two-stroke Ural V10 V12 V4 V6 V8 Valentino Rossi Velocette Vespa Victory Vincent Volkswagen Voxan Vyrus Wakan Wayne Gardner Wayne Rainey Wunderlich Yamaha Yoshimura Zagato